New From South Africa, Cape Town THE MOTHER CITY

When I think about Currency Trading, I’m extremely excited.

As the title says, I’m coming from around the corner in South Africa, Cape Town eNyanga to be specific lol. Background of my township is very bad more than you would suspect, but anyways I am here to learn to make money and all the good deeds that I’m thinking of doing. English is not my mother tongue, my home language is Xhosa all the way from the Eastern Cape eCofimvaba.

I don’t have very good financial background but pretty sure that I will be wealthy, it’s just a matter of time. I was fully inspired by a guy from South Africa in Durban who is a multimillionaire at the age of 23 his name is…

I’m someone that is very positive minded and curious on life and living my dream. if other people can do it, why can’t I? I was introduced to babypips by a new friend that is a full time trader. I keep on reading forex, listening to forex, and watching forex. my next step is to open my demo account after thoroughly going through my study materials.

Greetings phelops and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and your enthusiasm! Keep it up and remember that trading is a skill, and like any other skill it takes practice and experience to develop. Stay patient and focused on staying consistent with your efforts and you’ll see improvements quickly. Good luck with the School of Pipsology, and hope to hear more from you soon!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello fellow SA trader-Always nice to see local friends around the forex fire.