Pip my Ride!

Hello World!

I stumbled upon this site after researching FOREX and I am SO GLAD I did! I am loving the humor here and the knowledge as well. It is really making learning fun!

A little bit about me: I am a 25 year old college student, working 30 hours per week, while pursuing my Bachelors in Exercise Science. I started researching FOREX as a way to supplement my income, so that I can work less and focus my efforts on school. I am pursuing my Bachelors in Exercise Science, but that is not the end of the road for me. After acquiring my Bachelors in Exercise Science, I will be jumping in to the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program here at the University of North Florida. FOREX really gets me excited because after researching it, I think that with some effort and discipline I can not only supplement my income, but replace my job altogether! That means more time to study for my PHD! I am currently going through the school here at babypips.com trying to learn all that I can. I am very open to guidance and any and all help would be highly appreciated. Feel free to message me anytime!

Happy trading and best of luck to everyone in 2016. May the pips be ever in your favor!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi and welcome to Babypips.

You are doing the right thing learning the basics at the free pipschool right here, keep reading the various threads to get an idea of the issues and resolutions FX will bring up.

Avoid mentors for now and keep an eye out for the scammers who chase after newbies offering the earth, better spending your time getting the basics right in your mind so you are better informed for when you need to make decisions alone.

Regards