Hello everyone!

Hello everybody! just thought id introduce myself, came across this place yesterday by accident whilst googling forex, seems a good website, just working myself through the forex school, which I’m hooked on!!
any way I’m 37, male from the North West of England, married, 2 kids, I’m a director of a small construction company and have been interested in trading for about 12 months since i read the story about the young chinese chap making 72 million trading…which in turn turned out to be a load of Bull**** !!LOL, anyway stumbled across Tim Sykes, bought the DVDS, and studied hard for 6 months, then i bought his first millionaire student… Tim Grittanis DVD, studied that twice over, then set up a sure trader account and started trading OTCBB and NASDAQs and NYSE when off work, which i had a little of success with, especially shorting multi day breakouts, but my stumbling block is working on building sites and being at work during the US market open time (where most of the action happens) and needing level 2 access, which isn’t really pheasable on an i phone with 4g, SO, I’m back to studying, this time FOREX, with hope i could trade from work, initially paper, until i devise myself my winning strategy (awaits ridicule LOL),

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi and welcome to Babypips.

Strongly suggest you spend some time learning the basics at the free pipschool right here, keep reading the various threads to get an idea of the issues and resolutions FX will bring up.

Avoid mentors for now and keep an eye out for the scammers who chase after newbies offering the earth, better spending your time getting the basics right in your mind so you are better informed for when you need to make decisions alone.

Regards