Anna - 7 years forex trader

hello, my name is Anna. I am here new but I was watching this forum since 2009 year. I am full time forex trader. I bealive only in long term trading strategies, and I like to watching big banks and I am trying to play how they do this. For me its working the best.
I am still looking scalping strategy, verry fascinating me how its possible scalp and be succesfull. I really would like to learn how to do this! Hope I will find here this :slight_smile:
Forex is my work and hobby.

Anna

ps: sorry for my english, I am learning and I will write better soon

Hi Anna,

Welcome to the forum!
It is always good to have more experienced traders in the community.
We would love to hear from your experience.

You will likely find good advice here on developing a scalping strategy, but always keep your main focus on your long term strategy, because that is already working for you.

Good luck on your trading journey! :23:

Hello, thank you for reply. Yes my long term strategy working good but it’s long term and I have free time to learn scalping strategy. Long term strategy gives me about 10% monthly, with more money I would manage more safe than it will give me 3-5% monthly but verry stable and safe. With scalping strategy I would like to make from small amount big amont and add winning money to long term system.

hello, God ! 7 years good for you :slight_smile:
keep it up

Hi Anne, Welcome to the crew. May the fx gods be with you!

How do you trade? Manually, automated?

Hello, thank you for reply from you :slight_smile: I trade manualy, EA I use usuly to protect accout for example to set global sl on managing account. Automated trading I try many times but always it was good long time and later down to zero. I tested many automated stratregies and many would like to work really well with no spread. Spread is like zero in rullette, like 2 zeros… and bcoz of this I like my long term strategy with high pips target, than spread dont mean so much. I am wondering how its possible stalpers can earn, I would like to learn this how to do this and be profitable with scalping.

I don’t scalp either. :slight_smile: Well, some might call what I do scalping but technically it isn’t. I trade semi-automated on the 1M EURUSD. The scripts are about 90% independently running, I have some options to tweak trade analysis. The scripts help me to identify the set-up and are allowed to trade in certain conditions, but I keep my hand near the steering wheel. My trades take between a couple of minutes to 1 day. It made my life so much eassier as I don’t need to be behind my screen all the time.

But it is true. A EA strategy may work for a while after which it turns sour. I therefore have multiple scripts running and assess their performance over time.

Well, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Good to have you on board.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

David,

She trades already for 7 years. It looks like that you are just spamming.