My name is Jessica Marie and I am 30 days into forex!

My name is Jessica Marie, I am a 27 year old female from Los Angeles California. I am a driven focused individual with over 12 years of retail management experience. As everyone knows retail has sucked me dry, and after having a 401k with fidelity, I started digging deeper and deeper. As I got educated more and more, I found currency trading is more for me. I hope to get a new life style out of this. I have never failed at anything Ive put my mind too, and do not plan on failing now. I have some passion and I am ready to copy someones every move. Why baby pips.com? This was actually referred to me off a famous trader on instagram. I was told all my tools and resources would be here. Thank you for welcoming and I hope to have a new group of friends I can learn and interact with!

:cool::44:

Welcome
You will find the free school here invaluable, a great way to start learning.
Watch out for scammers, fx seems to attract a fair number of these.
Good luck

Don’t copy someones moves. Make your own. That’s attitude of success in forex. Learn and play.

Hi Jessica,

I would love to help you as I have a lot of past experience on trading.
Truthfully I have learnt the hard way as I have been wiped out several times.
From that moment I decided to help anyone I can b4 they experience what I have been through.

Hi Jessica,

I would love to help you as I have a lot of past experience on trading.
Truthfully I have learnt the hard way as I have been wiped out several times.
From that moment I decided to help anyone I can b4 they experience what I have been through.

Hi there Jess,

Welcome to the crew!

Welcome aboard!

Hi

I m new also. Been out of business for nearly two years. Hope forex is for me also.

BTW, I’m from Malaysia.

forex is for averybody, the best business in the world right now, that if you understand it

Hi Jess. if you are realy new to fx and you want to be a good fx trader, first, you need a reliable and fully regulated broker, 2nd, start trading with a demo account and build your own strategy, don’t involve real doh until you know exactly what you are doing, 3rd you need to learn the basic things in fx, eg. the currency pairs and how to pair them, the trading sessions and the best time to trade. you’ll learn a lot from this site. while trading with your demo a/c. make fx market related news and informations your best friend rather than technical indicators and strategy providers.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.