Hello there. Is there a simple trading system that newbies can use to profit?

Hi, I came to learn about forex in 2013 when i was around 23yrs. I got interested and immediately deposited cash into a trading account. Back then i thought it was as easy as ABC and so i lost my money. I later came to learn about baby pips in 2014 and since then i have been doing quite some reading and I would like to thank the baby pips team for the good work that they have done on educating people on forex trading.

Right now i cant say that i am a good trader despite the fact that i have reading for a while. I still feel that more practice is needed before i put in real cash again. My broker is hot forex and i have had a demo account with him for a while.

So I was hoping that someone could help me identify a simple and working trading system that I will be able to interpret as a newbie and profit from it.

Thanks.

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry to say, but we can not do the work for you to identify a strategy that will work for you. This is because we don’t know your personality, your trading style and market beliefs. You will have to figure out for yourself.

Start with completing the entire school at School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

From that point start writing, a lot of writing. Ideas about what would suit you, and why. Start personally writing your trading plan and take it as a business. Up till the point that you have a decent written plan (50+pages) questions like :’ help me identify a profitable system’ are useless.

So start writing it on paper, and good luck!! :23: