I need guidance

Hey BP. My name is Teal. I’m quite new to forex but I have been studying for a few years now on and off. I was wondering if someone didn’t mind helping me become a professional swing trader. I have knowledge on chart patterns, indicators, etc but my problem is I don’t know how to analyze current markets. I also don’t know where I should set my tp levels. I don’t want to watch the screens all day. Will someone help. Thanks

My first question- have you traded w/ live money?
Second- When you say you “…don’t want to watch the screens all day”, what does that mean?

Jake

Welcome to the forum.

Yes I’ve blown 4 live accounts and when I say I don’t want to watch the screens all day I mean I just want to be able to set my stop loss and tp level then walk away

Hello,

Firstly like to introduce myself , Myself Deepu Vaswani from Mumbai, India.
I am FX trader since last 4 years,

My Success ratio of trading is 99%, its 100% but call it 99%
to check my ratio, check my signal - open real or demo trade of:
Buy Gold at around 1235.23 ( this is current rate, so better to buy now) and set take profit of 30 pips

This is likely why you’ve blow 4 accounts.
What evidence have you seen that suggests this is how professional traders manage their money?

Gold is bullish, seen my experience & success ratio :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m new to this as well (although I studied finance in college and worked in the industry for three years afterwards) but from my research money management is critical. (If you’re setting your stoploss and takeprofit on every trade it’s probably more important than watching the screen.) You should have a trading plan and that includes how much you should risk on each trade…basically keep your risk small so even if you’re wrong you can stay in the game. I’ve been doing options following some of the “TastyTrade” principles and one of their sayings is trade small-trade often (in the case of their option technique it’s based on probably so by trading often the probabilities will work out to what you expect…I admit I don’t trade often enough)