Hello Everyone

Brand spanking new to the world of forex, Thanks to reddit I found this place. I have spare 100 bucks and this time instead of buying beer I want to do something different with it.

One thing I would like to find out with this experience is that is FX trading gambling or there is skills involved?

Maybe $100 is not enough to find that out…

Maybe it is enough…

Maybe I will learn something…

I think I will start by reading the basic of FX and what it actually means.

Wish me luck…

Hello and welcome!

Forex trading requires skill, knowledge and experience. I recommend trading on a demo account for a while and going through the School of Pipsology here before you consider investing those 100 bucks.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello,

Welcome and just like dianajs said it does require some skill before trading i just started learning forex since last October and still haven’t gone live i’m waiting till i have enough knowledge about the craft of trading to go live i know its tempting to start making money but if you don’t know what your doing you can blow your money faster than you think so study man just as i am and we can succeed in forex.

Good Luck And Blessings

Im new as well, and I can tell you it’s exciting.

I’ve wasted my “100” dollars .lol. I should of found this place first, but, fortunately it didn’t cripple me.

risk management I feel is something that’ll come in hand, as I’ve read plenty of times online.