Mr Brand New, typical mistake

I just want to say that brokers can be painfully forward at times. I’m not going to disclose who, at least not right now but needless to say, I was basically asked to give up my first born.

Maybe I’m in the wrong arena? I felt like I should of given them an easier yes.

But I’m an Educated, 30 something IT Generalist who has been playing Network Adminstrator quite well over the past few years. Family and stuff, getting on well enough but it seems others are passing me by…

I became interested in Forex Trading a few years ago when a friend of mine told me he lost all kinds of money at it, and that it was because he didn’t follow a plan.

I am here to find out if plans indeed do work.

I have tested the waters without demoing, using < $500.00 of my “party” fund and have lost just about it all, but because I feel I’ve realized my errors, and that I have more to learn I’m excited and make mistakes. I hope I can get some clarity on Forex Trading, if there are others in my area, and what I can do to make sure I’m making the most of my expendable $$$

What do you know about forex?
Have you studied at the pipschool right here?
If not, why not?
Plans do work, but you need to understand fx before you can make a plan

Just found out im just starting preschool. I got about 78% on my last quiz

I guess I had an account here and lost my way.

I know very little, a bunch from online sources that often felt like getting con’d or finding out they were charging a fee for some clever pan and it really didn’t sit well with me.

I’m always open to learning more and Forex so far is the most interesting because of its accessibility alone I would say, no doubt I would be open to other models in the future.

I read a bit about the candles, and the graphing systems how they’ve evolved over the years and I don’t know if it was bull**** or not, but that’s what I wanna find out, as I later found that the websites owner is suspected con man.

Play around in demo while you complete the school. Use it to practice, later to test strategies.
Keep reading the forum threads to see the issues facing fx traders.
Beware of scammers and carry out due diligence on brokers before depositing real money
Good luck

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.