A Man open to learning about trading

Hello,

My name is David and I am a man who has been in debt for the past 15 years. Between student loans and being a victim to multiple scams, I owe some money. I still owe $2000 on my student loans and now I owe about $9000 between two loans I took out last summer for a scam I fell for. I am single and living in Latonia, KY. I need help getting started but I don’t have very much money to work with. Can anyone help me?

If you dont have money go do some job , trading cant be done without some money peace of mind and no fear to loose money plus some discipline.

I am sure you can earn back all the amount you lost but only when you have less worries.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hello Mr. Branco,

I could certainly use some mentoring about finances. I need to learn to do much better!

David

I don’t think risking money on the forex market while being in debt is the best idea, especially if you do not know what you are doing. It is a very real possibility that things will not go your way and you will end up worse off financially than you were before. I am just starting to learn how to trade but from the reading I have done one of the common things I have come across is making sure you keep your emotions out of it to avoid not following your trading plan and making bad decisions. Being in debt and going into the market green with the intention of paying off your debts will do nothing but cause emotional strain which will only be potentially aggravated if you do not perform well. Never trade with money your not willing to lose.