New in Forum

Hello,

I am new on this on forum and am very interesting in forex trading. I was interested in stock market form 3-4 years, I was getting into fundamentals and technical aspects of stocks (but I had just demo account with shares). I am still interesting stockmarket, but for short term and currency flow, i prefer forex. My aim is to gain 3-4% monthly profit from forex, I would like to had additional source of income ( I can spent not more than 1 hour a day on analysis and setting up trades. I would like to prepare to make forex a supplementary income. Currently I opened demo account forex and testing my knowledge and correlation strategy - 1 month. If i can get my monthly target I will enter with real money. I am aware of long journey and difficulties connected with forex nevertheless its very interesting and I am keen to gain experience. Generally I prefer every day scalping, than long term investing.
Nowadays I got about 50% profitable transactions, but I got losses. first losses were connected with learning use of MT4, I stake just 0,01 lot in order to elaborate low risk strategy can experienced traders give me some good advice to efficiently and effectively gain my aim.

THX

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.