New to being a trader

Hello Everyone,
My name is Michael Silverstone and I’m interesting in becoming a forex trader and was wondering if it would be at all useful to continue to be a member with international markets live. I recently spent 195.00 on the program just a couple days ago and I guess I was wondering if anyone has any information as to whether or not it would be useful to continuing to pay $145.00 a month just to subscribe to this place. As far as what I’ve learned so far, the website just talks about what pips are and different terms but the website seems like it has no clear direction on how they want you to learn everything and it all just seems lost as I’m trying to learn. Anyways, I am still interested in becoming a trader and want to learn how to trade. I’m pretty open and willing to meet new people. Feel free to message me if anyone has any questions or if you guys want to talk trade.

With Kind Regards,
Michael

First of all welcome to the site buddy. My advice would be to keep your money and study from this site and other sites that provide free information. I can give you links which you would find very useful , good luck

Here’s my advice for you that will save you a of of money in the long run.Open up a mini account with FXCM.com before June 2016. A new Forex contest is coming up in June that could earn you $2500 if you can show a high percentage gain over your mini account of $50. By opening up a live account with FXCM you’re also qualified to join DailyFX Plus for free. There they will teach you everything you want to know and learn about Forex. Add that learning curve to what BabyPips.com can teach you, and you will then be on the journey of becoming a Professional Trader for a lot less money that you are now throwing away.