New to Forex Market

Hello all, Melanie here :D. I am, obviously, new to the Forex Market. I’m from Brooklyn, NY located in the US. I’m a young, 24 year old mother with a 1 year old daughter :40:. I currently work for Whole Foods Market. I enjoy writing, gardening, yoga, reading, spending time with my daughter, among other things. I just got through my first lesson in the Pre-School grade in the Baby Pips school, scoring 100% on my Pip Quiz, ha-ha ;)! Anyway, I’m looking forward to meeting some new people, and I’m eager to learn all there is to know about being successful in the Forex Market. Hope everyone is well. Take care! :41:

P.S. Can anyone appoint me to any good sites I could do practice trading on? Thanks in advance.

Hi Melanie and welcome. Three boys here, I sometimes think of the youngest one as the daughter he was supposed to be ! It’s great to have a new interest and especially one that could possibly have a positive influence on your life. You will find that the babypips school helps a lot. As for good sites I think googling something like ‘forex demo acc’ will lead you to many, you can try a few of these accounts where you play with pretend money. If you reach the stage where you are ready to use real money the search for a broker will be a little more advanced of course but the babypips school will also help you with that as will the many good experienced people on the forums. Enjoy !