Newbie from South Africa

Hi guys, my name is Lebo from South Africa. Been demo trading for sometime and I have just recently went live, I would love to know if anyone has any tips on trading BREXIT. Thank you for this forum by the way, learnt about trading from “The School Of Pipsology”! so much insight! Babypips.com rocks :D:D:D

Don’t trade Brexit.
If you haven’t already got a profitable position on Gbp or Euro pairs, I recommend staying out until Friday.
Anything entered now is just a gamble, you may as well put your money on a roulette wheel

I agree with Eddie.

Tomorrow (if I do much, tomorrow) will probably be my last trading day until Monday 27th.

Thanks a lot guys, NOTED!

Here’s one, but for demo only, take the smallest position possible on a buy on the USD2000, no SL or TP, right now before the close.

You are taking a risk position on Brexit, the smallest possible, so wait and see the outcome.

Could introduce a sl now at b/e which happens to be the low for today and the 200sma h1 (all coincidence) - now a free ride, providing that the sl doesn’t get gapped - which could well happen on a leave result, but not probable.

Hey
I just wanted to know, how long did it take to go through the school of pipsology?
I’m new to babypips and i need to know if I can manage to do this and my university work at the same time.

Take as long as you like. I did it in a few weeks, but return to dip in and out when I’m nit sure about something