I'm from Singapore and I'm looking for trading buddies!

Hey guys, I’m 27 and am from [B]Singapore /B.

A little bit about me, I’ve been learning about fx trading from babypips for a while now, on and off, maybe a total of 4 years. Sounds like a long time but I still feel like a complete newbie. I’ve narrowed myself down to being a scalper/day trader. I trade solely based on technicals, but do check for daily fundamental announcements on forexfactory to avoid/adjust my trading when there are news. I also try to keep a basic understanding about the big happenings within the financial market at the very least (stuff like the Greek bailout and Brexit). But honestly(and I think being honest with oneself is important when it comes to trading) I’m just not that interested in the news, not enough to trade a longer time frame at least. Oh and I only trade EUR/USD.

I’ve been trading some demo accounts (which helped for a bit until I felt that a Live account would force me to concentrate more and learn faster) and live accounts (which I did not do well with, and eventually just confirmed that I needed more time with demo), and then demo accounts, and live accounts, and demo again.

The main problems I’ve identified are discipline and support.
[ol]
[li]The fact that I couldn’t stick to demo trading and only start live trading when I’m profitable in demo shows the lack of discipline (along with the occasional emotional trades that I KNOW I have no business being in). Well the first step in correcting a fault is to identify and acknowledge it (much like AA meetings). I’m back to demo trading and this time, I’ve promised myself [B]I WILL NOT[/B] trade live until I’m profitable trading demo.
[/li][li]I trade alone and I feel that I’ve reached a point where reading and re-reading about trading (books and babypips) just doesn’t help as much. What I need now is more screen time, a small community I can bounce ideas off and to learn from, AND if I’m lucky enough, a [B]mentor [/B]to guide me in the right direction ([B]any takers?![/B]).
[/li][li]
[/li][/ol]

I’d like to finally introduce myself and get more involved with the community.
My main purpose right now would be to get to know more traders who are like myself, who feel that having a group of active traders to trade with will help foster more discipline and speed up our learning speed.

I’ll be creating another thread in Newbie Island to find and start a close group of active scalp/day traders. Some things I’ll be looking for would be:
[ul]
[li]Trade between 2pm to 1am (GMT+8), which is 2am-1pm (EST) I believe
[/li][li]Scalp or day traders who focus more on technicals
[/li][li]Friendly and eager to join and share trades and ideas in a chat group on whatsapp or any other form of chat groups
[/li][li]Trade EUR/USD
[/li][/ul]

I truly hope that this starts me down the right path that would lead to consistent profitable trading. Do let me know if you guys have any advice for me, thank you!