Hello from Phoenix

Hello all! My name is Daniel and currently live in north Phoenix area. I am a beginner FX trader first joining BabyPips a few years ago and started going through the self-education process in the School of Pipsology. A move interrupted my learning and trading and am now just returning back to it all. I look forward to meeting and learning from you all, especially those who are advanced traders and have the fundamental/technical wisdom and experience that are willing to share and answer questions. I have a particular interest in automated trading and solutions including how to develop/code my own, implement those of other seasoned traders and how to contribute back to the community for the benefit and growth of all. I hope to make some great connections here in forum and community because a strong network of knowledgeable people, backgrounds, and talents is a good thing.

Hey there, Daniel! Welcome to BabyPips. Like you I’m in north Phoenix, joined a few years ago, but have been reading more than posting. Great to know there’s someone here from the valley of the sun.

Respectfully,
Brassman