Discouraged Trader

Hello my name is Terrie and I’m from Ontario Canada. I have been trading for a couple of years now. I started out in Binary Options, because it said easy as 1,2,3. Yes that’s right, that’s how fast they take your money. An old adage, I put the cart before the horse. Anyways I somehow got directed to a Forex site and was approached by a broker from ksf trading who promised me the moon.
Being vulnerable, naive and desperate I agreed to join and let him trade on my behalf. He joined me through (team viewer, a shared computer app.) I made 1 deposit with him and he did the rest once he had my credit card number. I then downloaded the MT4 platform and watched the trade occasionally.
In the meantime I started taking a course in the Forex market with MTI. Well now I ask the broker questions and they never get answered. I’m fighting to get my money back from a winning stock trade dax. They said I have to pay commissions before I can get any money back.
I was told by floor mgr. that if I gave 2000. to Alex the broker for commissions I could withdraw up too 10, I didn’t have 2, only 1 and asked then if I could get 5, then pay remainder of 1, he was firm and said no.

I joined this forum to get some help and knowledge on whether or not they are telling the truth.

I think you know the answer, terrie.
Have you challenged them, threatened the police? You may never see your money again but you may save someone else from the same experience.
Best wishes

1 Like