Introducing Myself

My Name is Chuks Amafonye. I am from Nigeria. Actually, I work in an oil and gas Company and as such, I do not have a formal knowledge of trading before now. That is why I register to this forum to meet people, see people like me who dosent have any formal experience in trading before now, reed of their testimonials, and success, see the help the receieved from the experienced and discovered how they were all mentored.

I actually believe that what is worth doing is what doing well. So, I seek a mentor in this forum who will also guide me in this course as the oil and gas sector worldwide is becoming and obsolate area of investment in this present generation. My word Knowledge is Power. With Knowledge and mentorship I know I will become a successful trader like every other persons in this forum. There fore I need all your help and encouragement to push me through the lader so I can also be an encouragement to someone someday in this forum knowing fully well my effort alone cannot make it but the effort of us all.

Regards,

Chuks Amafonye.

Hi, welcome to the community!