Welcome

"Hello Babypips!

My name is Kian Lavasani. I’m an M.S. candidate in Finance at the University of Texas at Dallas. My research focuses on forex technical analysis; putting strong emphasis on price trends and global economic policy. I’ve worked for JPMorgan in investment data operations; as well as CCP, a supply chain consultation group. I hold a B.S. in Economics at UT Dallas, with experience in executive board management for UNICEF, Phi Beta Lambda and MESA. While I’m studying, I’m learning about Forex and trading through a job with MultiBank Exchange.

My roots stem from the Welsh countryside, later moving to the U.S. for education and work. I’m an enthusiastic sand volleyball player, interior design fanatic, bread recipe creator (following a strict mathematical opera), and a passionate music festival fan."

1 Like

another interior designer, well happy to see you here

You’re probably coming in with your eyes open more than most I would think.

An interior designer creates a blueprint for the future renovation of a room to be harmonious, comfortable, and beautiful. He is an artist, an architect, a decorator, and a bit of an engineer at the same time. Profession interior designer is not as simple as it seems at first glance. A designer needs to have knowledge not only in the field of composition and color but also to understand engineering communications, to be able to organize construction processes, to know the specialized units, and to be able to work with the customer. I would like to know what software do you use? We use https://planner5d.com/use/office-design. Have you heard anything about this software?

That`s for sure which is good.