Hey community

Hey guys, my name is Carlo and I live in Canada. I’m 19 years old and just hopping to do Forex which I am really excited about. I was told to join the website because it gives an individual who has no idea about Forex trading a basis knowledge of Forex. I am hoping to learn more about it and I know it won’t come to me that easy but I know with all this resource given to me I can make something out of it! :slight_smile: Looking forward to connect with you guys more.

Greetings Carlo and welcome to the Forum community! You’ll definitely learn a lot here at the School and Forums, but once you do get the basics down, it’s all about practicing and honing your craft from there. You’re young, so take it slow and develop the good habits of keeping a journal and reviewing it consistently. Good luck bud and good trading!

Thank you Pipcrawler! I’ve journalized things I’ve learnt and I will definitely keep that in mind and practice getting into the habit of writing things down and reviewing it consistently! Much appreciated and thanks for the word of encouragement!