Hola amigos!

Hello!

Well, I’m from Madrid (Spain) and I’m trying to learn a bit about this world. I’m a lawyer, craftbeer store owner, business broker and mixed martial artist, well, I do plenty of things! And I’m a huge supporter of Atletico de Madrid, one of the best soccer teams in Europe. Why is this important? Because it’s what made me start! Since last year we have the sponsorship in our t-shirts of “plus500”, so since last season all the matches I’m watching in the stadium screens, during the 15’ break, this spot where a guy is watching the training of the team and suddenly wins lots of money in his cellphone and teach all the players how to use Plus500.

Silly story, but this season started last sunday, they played again the spot and when I came back home I said “let’s tray”.

Yes, people will say that you should use the demo and then put money in it, real money. But I’m this kind of guy who needs to jump to the swimming pool and start to swim. So I thought, lets put some money there and see how it goes. I put 100€ and right now I have 70€, it’s not a lot but well, I have not lost everything and I never used a broker before. So I started to “play”, knowing that I could risk that money to see how it went (I thought that if the money was not real I was not going to take it serious), and at the same time I was learning, reading and trying to find materials.

First thing I found is that there are hundreds of blogs, books and specially people who promises you that you’re going to become rich , so you have to pay them for conferences and so on (are they actually making money with this or only with their books?). Also there is that much hell of material that you don’t really know where to look for info.

Second, I found out that forex it’s much more interesting for myself than the other options.

So this is all my background, three days! :slight_smile:

Now I’m willing to learn more and more, also I want to find a method to use, conservative and simple. When I say method I dont mean the magic formula, I mean some basic parameters and self discipline that I’d like to do everyday, trying to be more analytic and less crazy decision maker. I’ve read about many systems and methods and some of them I’m finding them too complicated (with tons of parameters to check)

Well, this is it, I’ll keep reading the blog, the forum and try to learn. In fact I started to dream on stopping the law and business things, make money with the forex and focus on training jiujitsu, that would be fun (I know, I know, it’s free to dream, but I still have a big way to walk!)