Looking for a successful forex mentor

I’m looking for a successful forex mentor I’m a beginner in trading

Slow down buddy you are asking for more than a mentor you are looking to be scammed. Just coming on a random site looking for a mentor is going to get a bunch of people trying to mentor you out of your money. Unfortunately there are very few truly good mentors out there and I dont know of any on this site. I am sure there is plenty on here that will hand you a load on crap for your hard earned money. Your a beginner well first off welcome. Best thing I can give you right now is start here

School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

Even with a good mentor you will save yourself a lot of time and money if you already understand the basics first. From there do your homework before paying someone to mentor you. If they are doing it for free well great but dont expect much as many will say if a mentor truly knows how to trade then they dont need your money and should do it for free. And I do somewhat agree with that but then again true mentors spent years and years to find what you want them to teach you over night and well they truly do deserve something. Problem is 99.99999999999999999% of all mentors out there charging for mentoring services are all fake and not worth a dime. There might be some good honest ones out there I have failed to see any yet and to be honest click the link above and start there.

Good luck on your quest to find a mentor I truly hope you find what you are searching for but the odd are not ever in your favor and please dont just come out with one of your first posts looking for a mentor. All that does is advertise please scam me please I have money I dont want anymore. No offence but you have to realize there are those who trade profitable or not they trade and generally want to help others. Then you get those who cant trade at all but sure can talk the talk they make there money by charging you to teach you what they dont know how to do themselves (TRADE). You will eventually figure that out but by then you have already paid the money.

You can usually spot the scam mentors pretty quick by just looking at the payment plan if they charge a large sump sum up front then a small amount month to month high probability they are a scam. You pay the large up front cost then as you go on you pay smaller costs but after you realize they are not worth the money there will be someone right behind you to get scammed next.

Scam mentors is a big big business and I am sure is highly profitable. Just search these pages (after you finish the school) and you will quickly understand what I am talking about.

1 Like

You, yourself are. Become your own best mentor. You can find a lot of forex education available online. A lot of pieces are free but there are also some paid offers.You need to work out your own strategy and this can only be done by some trial and error.

Yes I have been trying to learn from school of pipsology but still I need a mentor to guide me just for few months and I know there is a lots of scam as a mentors I have a guy who is mentor on my fb friend list I wanted to send you the link but its not allowing me to post a link is it cool that you can provide me your email so that I can send you that link ? please if you have a time to take a look on his profile then let me know what do you think thank you