Excited,Confused,Frustrated & Enlightened Noob

Hello Friends,

Fellow students, I am new student in new world. Ofcourse, needlessly to say, rather student I am graduate. Finished Pipsology an exciting journey and course. It gave me a time travelling experience. I am financially average 9-5 working person who really gets scared about the concepts behind investments. Person family experiences! Untill late these days, Binary options roaring around the markets, I never realized a new way for potential business lurking around the air in the form bits. Ofcourse, computer science graduate working in a big corporation with above average programming skills and good pay never mend my mind to look up for other possible and person home business plans. I always thought money making comes from a good business ideas. Not just from money and risk management itself. I considered getting new ideas from scratch was not my type. I need to have framework to flourish any ideas. I see that potential and framework here. But as teacher said, it needs a discipline, patience and more on top planning. It really kept me on edge with the concepts and reality is always hard hitting. I consider my goal to be first discpline and planning then moolah. Yes, its boring to talk these yogi stuff but success always hides behind those. If you want to be succesful…

Btw, I am an Indian, living in Sweden. I am greatful to myself that i found this treasure. Thanks to those pipDINs, for creating and maintaining this holy grail. Information is key to everything and I consider the website itself is a holy grail if understood and followed as it suggested. More will sure come from me in meetpips, forums and as replies. Keep Pipping and sharing…

Title pretty much sums a traders only emotions haha! Nice to meet you bud :slight_smile:

Great stuff, man!

Looking forward to checking some of your posts. Are you trading manually or automated?
Seb

Actually in planning stage. I am kind of person who believes in order instead of chaos. Yeah, automation would be än ideal way for Me but before that i need to work on my own consistent plan. To Wave off my excitement i am experimenting demo. I am trying there with almost all of mine behavioural tendencies. But Most of my Focus is on plan and creating a system. It might take months to year to final investment. But I love playing numbers lot. Lets see How i make through.