I'm ready

Hi my name is Steve. I live in south Florida and tired of making my boss millions of dollars. I was introduced to forex 2 months ago. I’m very interested and I understand that there’s a lot of money to be made. I’m a Diesel engine mechanic on yachts that range in price from 500,000 to 500,000,000 dollars. I want a piece of the action. I started trading with n knowledge at all. Made a few hundred bucks in a few days and lost even more in a few more days. I want to learn. I was hoping to try to find an automated signal provider for the time being while I still have to work. I provide for a family of 4. My wife and 2 little girls, 11 months and 2-1/2 years old. I’m looking forward to spending a lot of time with them instead of working on someone else’s millions every waking hour of my life.
P.S. Please help me.

First off breath. You are working and will be for some time thats is just something you are just going to have to accept. You made a few hundred and then lost a few hundred welcome to Forex. If you want probably the biggest piece of advice is dont waste your time in signals or automated trading robots. I have failed to see any of them make a return with out going bust and you losing all your money. You have kids you got to think smart. Markets are 24 hours a day so learn to trade. In Florida you will trade the Asian session mostly. I started there and although it can be rough it can also be quite profitable. You will also gain the experience. Trying to just quit your job and walk in desperate you will be eaten very quickly. If this is what you want stay focused make smart decisions and go hard.