Novice here

Hi all

I am new to this, meaning I know nothing about trading. I have joined in the hope of doing this to enable me to leave my job if I get good at it. I am a teacher suffering from overwork, completely stressed out and have no time for anything else. However, I am determined to make time for this and hope it can make it work.

I know nothing but have started trading in cfds and have lost some money in just 5 wks. But still hanging on.

Would like to know more about forex trading any help and information welcome.

Welcome to the forum.

I would do three things, if I were you …

1. Start here: School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

2. Stay away from CFD’s

3. Don’t trade anything with real money until you’ve made a minimum of 300 trades over a minimum of a 6-month or longer period on a [U]demo account[/U], shown a [I]steady[/I] net profit, and feel confident that your trading has a positive expectancy

Good luck!

Hi thanks for replying. I have already made many mistakes. Haven’t started any tuition yet, no time, and I have already started trading cfds and forex. I have been following tips from a share tipping company, nameless, faraday research. Have you heard of them? What do you think of them. I have so far lost £1500 of my money not including what I have paid faraday for their services.
Help, I really need to make this work as I am so unhappy in my job. Can’t think of what else I can do. Helpppppppppppp

Hi Novice, Your story is so familiar to me. I felt trapped in my situation as well when I found forex. In the excitement of all the hype I gave my money away left and right to anyone who said they could help me. If I kept that money I’d have over 30000$ now to play with. Live and learn! You are lucky you found this wonderful FREE site early in your journey. You can absolutely be successful, simply do the Babypips school, and spend as much time as you can reading the rest of the site. SAVE your money! Scammers are everywhere and even if you find someone who truly wants to help you, ultimately you have to do the work and stay in control. That is the beautiful dream of forex. It’s a business, your business, take responsibility and control of it.

I know you can do it, stay calm and positive, and of coarse patient. :slight_smile:

Thanks Zeb for your encouraging words.