Newbie from Mexico

Hello everyone!!

Let me introduce my self my name is Luis im from Mexico i have a bachelor’s degree in business management from University of Texas at san antonio, a friend introduced me to forex trading i thought would be a great to do it as a full time job. But first i need to practice and to learn to profitable.
So i decided two months ago to start trading a demo account, also im almost done with School of Pipsology. Its a lot of information to take in just a month but im excited to learn more about FX trading. Also thank for posting all the information for free.
So i will like to have a mentor and i know that in this forum there are a lot of great treaders that are willing to help a new trader on this new endeavour.
Also i think there is a great chance to make good money trading usdmxn because its closely correlated to wti oil price and on the long run the usd will always go long.

thanks for your time
sincerely
Luis

hello there

[QUOTE=torigui;787596]hello there[/QUOTE

hello

Hello Luis! welcome to Babypips, here we have a lot of beginners and professional traders! I’m a begginer btw, I’ve been trading a little more than a year now and I still have a long way to go. My advice is get an education in trading and specialize yourself in the trading style that suits you better.

Bienvenido a la comunidad!
Mucho exito!

hello Dark00master

thanks for the welcome, where can i get more education so i can learn of them instead of learning by doing mistakes.

gracias
thanks