I'm Thabang Pips

Hi. i dont know where to start but i think starting with where i’m from wouldn’t be such a bad idea. So yeah let me dive into it, i’m from South Africa and or the past year I’ve been sort of showing interest to forex trading but i haven’t actually given it much of my time, but interesting thing about this about trading is, whenever i’m about to write my exams i wanna trade all day month long(demo) of which i did and i ended up failing my exams and causing my graduation to extend to the following year but guess what?? this month is not the exams and i wanna start sharpening my trading skill :cool: . What i like about trading is that I’ts fun and there’s space for u to do everything that you want in life. Currently in South Africa trading is growing at a really fast pace and I’ve decided now that its either i start now or never. My Goal is by next year i wanna look back to this post and say “yah neh who could have thought i would make it”. I blew a $100 account in 3 days and i wanna make sure that doesn’t ever happen again.

with all of that being said i’m Thabangpips.

Hi , I like your story! Sounds like you are ready now. I like the way you reference your entire country and how forex is gaining in popularity as an income stream. Welcome to the best newbie forex community on the planet. Wish you great success! See you around school I hope. :slight_smile: