Floradora Australia

Many years ago, I bought a little green book and I think it was called Babypips or similar. I read it cover to cover but did not know where or how to start. I knew noone in dealing Forex except my ex-husband who had dissuaded me from even bothering. This was about 15 years ago.

I have started a few business over the years and only recently started turning a bit of profit. I also realised, that my desire for Forex trading keeps entering the picture. I am a journalist and political scientist by training, thus I spent a lot of time researching online. Naturally, I would read the financial reviews, compare interest rates, watch for the triggers for interest rate rises and falls etc. I finally decided if, there was something I must do in this life time: it would be to try my hand and Forex trading. So here I am, at 50 plus and willing to learn.

I am currently demo trading poorly but persistently. I have been studying forex now for 9 months and feel I might get analysis paralysis. I study alone and I figured the School of Pipsology might would be great for me.

I have much to learn still.

Hope the analysis paralysis passes! maybe there is a pill for that :wink:
As a journalist and political scientist, you should have a good start in trading. There are many events that move the markets. News, political events, natural disasters, big players with agendas,etc . The trick is to know what the effect on the markets will be. It is good if you can use it to your advantage.
Good luck with your trading!

Hi and welcome to the forum!