3 years of Experience but Still Struggling to Earn Forex Profita

Hello BP Community,

I am new in this forum, but not new in Forex. I am trading for 3-4 years, But still struggling to earn significant profit. I live in India, if is very tough to continue Forex trading from here. But still, i managed to trade Forex for more than 3 years. There was lot’s of ups and down for me. Lost huge amount of my money, but also got some good profit at times. But I failed to continue my profit run for a long time. May be it’s because when i start to loose money, I change my strategy. And on the process lose more money. That’s why I haven’t been able to secure any steady income form Forex. Well, I don’t want to earn Huge Forex Profita overnight. But at least something that i can feel comfortable with, Some thing that will make me feel that I am getting compensated for the amount of i am spending here. This time, I am not gonna change my strategy any more. I am hoping to meet new people here, talk to them, discuss on Forex trading and get the proper mind set for profit.

Thank you Guys.

I feel for you, I have been there more than once. Whenever it does happen, I stop trading. Stop trading but start practicing. Sure, for a time you’ll get no reward but you’ll face no more loss either. And you can run as many free practice trades as you like, unlimited by capital available.

Find /develop/ adapt a system that works consistently and take that one to stage 2, very small real amounts of money. when its still consistent, add more.

Hi Kmoral

I hear your pain mate and all I can say is that you have to stick it out, you have done well to stick at it for 3 years and so you must be well on the way to success. You just need to make sure that you keep documenting your results, keep a good record of the success of different setups to give you an indication of which setups are working and then stick to them!

Good luck

Mark

You are just like many others my friend. Here you will find the knowledge and support you need to get the discipline you need. Sounds like you’re on the right track. Wish you all the best! :slight_smile:

Thank you guys :slight_smile: