New to the Babypips

My name is JUMP123,
I’m new to this trading space but I have for the last month been downloading reading material and utube videos and free online courses to learn as much as I can. This information is quite complicated for somebody like me but if you read it and see it enough it starts sinking in bit by bit. I trade through a through a dummy account and for now my dummy account is up and down but I’ll get there and when I have enough confidence to trade real money I will but until then everyday is a learning day. This is such a great sight and community which a offers a rank amatuer (NO WAIT COMPLETE NOVICE IS A BETTER DESCRIPTION) so much i quality information.
Thanks for letting me be part of this and helping me to create something bigger and better for myself and my family.

Hie, welcome to forum. It is good to here that you are learning forex first and practicing demo account for getting the idea of forex and how it works. For more details you can check babypips school sections to learn more depth of concepts in forex.