New to the forum

“Seven years ago, I was looking for a career that would allow to live a better life in terms of finances and time. Luckily, I stumbled upon forex. I soon discovered that trading the currency markets was a powerful way to make profits, providing it is done correctly. It presented opportunities that no other career could offer,” explains Jarratt Davis.

“From my experience, most other novice retail traders decide to venture into forex for exactly the same reasons. They desire a more flexible lifestyle, along with complete financial freedom. Most of these people know that forex will not transform their life overnight, but they do recognise its potential.”

This entails my thought process prior to finding forex, and what I still believe 2 years into my trading career. These two years haven’t been 100% committed until recently. I had been trading paper money for the first 1.5 or so years under the belief I needed leverage to make money at a rate I “required”, this was due to the lack of research.
Nonetheless I’ve ben trading live for a month or so. I’ve always been committed to being a swing trader/price action trader due to person philosophies, numbers talk. Thus I’ve been practicing swing trading on my live account. But due to recent research I’ve altered my trading strategy and become overwhelmed, I’ve lost my clarity in trading as of late I’ve been confused and don’t know exactly what to do anymore being overwhelmed with rules and order, versus when I traded much better with sole intuition.

Woopty woop.