New to FOREX

Hello, I am a very new user to forex and learned about in from my brother-in-law. He has been in forex for a number of years and tells me it took him 3 years to finally “get it”. I’m hoping it wont take me 3 years but I am fully committed to learn it. I am 66 years old, still working, but have some health issues which is what drove me to forex. It is my hope to become profitable enough to retire in 2 years using forex as my retirement “job”. I have been going to babypips school and am learning a lot. Thank you for the site!

Hi Jonovich,

You are 66 YEARS OLD, I would like to recommend that you place your focus on finding the secret to being HAPPY till the last day of your life.

How to be happy? I think just do something, And most IMPORTANTLY, you must do it WELL. Do something that is easily achievable for you. Just keep doing it and improve that something that you do and execute it to the acme of perfection. I guarantee that you will be happy till your last.

Forget about trading altogether. FOREX trading is like mission impossible. Its a SURE way to dampen your spirit!

Just keep doing whatever you can do well in life and continue executing it with all your might till the end.
You will be happy.