Better to be late to the party, than not to go at all

Well lets kick this off.

Hey Everyone my name is Cory. I’m married with 2 little ones, 8yr and 16mo. Born and raised in Atlanta, Ga for 20+ years and now a proud Florida resident for the past 5 years. Love the vacation style life the beach can provide. I am a Human resources director for a large retail chain which keeps a lot of my day time packed pretty full. I am a massive gym junkie and enjoy anything sports related. Thats pretty much me in a paragraph.

When it comes to forex and trading. I am certifiably new. I stubbled across forex from a youtube channel while i was trying to become a little more financially savvy. After watching several youtube videos i bought a book “Currency Trading for Dummies” and from their my OCD personality kicked in and i haven’t looked back. Managed to find BabyPips while going through instagram looking at different forex tags and i have went through majority of the school. I am super eager to learn this trade, not trying to get rich but more as a hobby that could produce income at some point in the future. I would like an experience mentor with that said. I am currently using the Oanda platform for my demo account.

Well thats pretty much the basics. Hopefully i see you guys and gals around the forum

Same here! Nice to meet you and hope to learn from you

My guess is that that might be to your favor, overall, with forex-trading. (I have something of that, myself, being very Asperger-ish, and I’ve found it advantageous, overall.)

I think you’ve made a good decision, there. :cool:

(For what it’s worth, if anything, I would use their FxTrade platform and [I][U]not[/U][/I] their MT4).

Good luck, good wishes, and welcome to the forum. (Nice to read an “introduction” that actually tells us something about the person! :slight_smile: ).

Hi and welcome!