Forex Trader India

I welcome all of you to this thread, I started this thread with the intention of connecting Forex trader in India and their experience of making profit and loss while trading fx.

I know a lot of people’s lose money while trading in forex market, in the beginning, and even after years,
I too have blown my account several times,

my experience was very similar to most of you. when I open a buy order market reverses from there, and when I open a sell order market goes up right from my sell order,
in my next trick I traded with stop loss and take profit, most times market triggers my stop loss and reaches my take profit level, frustrated at one point of time I came to a conclusion no one can make money while trading Forex and assumed that broker is manipulating my trades and closed my account.

Just a few months later, in my morning work out in gym I heard a guy talking about euro, dollars and discussing politics over the phone, I was surprised out of control and could not wait to ask him
"Are you a Forex Trader?
he replied "YES"
and inventive curiosity and immediately my next question was “Are you making a profit”?

Again the answer was “YES”

gradually we became friends and I shared him my experience and he shared his knowledge.

the idea which changed my perspective about Forex trading is very memorable.

My friend told me, I should not drive car before I learn how to drive,
and I should not blame the car for my accidents.

similarly while losing money in trading don’t blame brokers or forex market.
its the lack of knowledge about the market resulted in losing money.

I resumed my studies and constantly improving and improvising my knowledge on the forex market.
Now it’s been 8 successful trading years.

Im have a sell position open in USDCHF from 1.0160, and my current floating profit is 28 pips, im targeting 100pips. :slight_smile:
what do you say, should i book profit or can i wait.