Introducing myself & questions

Hi everybody, my name is Luis Enrique Martinez, i’m from Mexico City, I’m 20 years old, and i want to learn a lot. I’m really social, and if I can help someone of course i would do it, but I need some Feedback first.

My experience in Forex is really little or null, i have just graduated from the preschool level, i entered in a Marketing Network with the guys of Wealth Generators but the leader of my group didn’t care about if we learned about forex, he just wanted to earn money by entering people in that business, I left the Marketing Network and decided to start by my own, I’m really interested in Binary Options, but of course I have to learn how to trade forex first.

Now, I have a doubt when it comes about initial capital for real Fx accounts, of course I’m still in Demo (I’m not even in demo, cause I think I have to learn more about Fx), but the doubt came to me, How true is that you need $10,000 USD or EUR to start? What amount of initial capital would you recommend to start with?

Thanks guys.:slight_smile:

Good to have you! Welcome. If you have no experience don’t start with 10k. Start with 2k to feel the energy, to know your thinking and decision making, your trading psychology.

1 Like

Good man, that’s awesome, since i’m still learning that gives me some time to earn the capital. Thanks a lot man.

Hi, Luis and welcome to the community! It’s great that you’re so excited about trading but have in mind that you don’t need so much money to start live trading. Give yourself more time to learn, open a demo account so you can test and practice your knowledge, don’t be in a rush. Make sure to develop a strategy or a plan, set some goals and try to reach them. You could try to open several demo accounts with different brokers to see their trading conditions and compare them. Different brokers offer different minimum deposits like 100$, 200, 500 or 1000$. When you feel you’re ready to open a live account, go with the minimum deposit, don’t risk to lose 10 000$, especially when you are still new. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Little late but, thanks man. I will follow your tip and learn a lot more of forex, créate my strategy & all the stuff i need to know.

Giant Hug.

Holla Lemstaff.

$10,000 is a great start after you gain experience and develop as a trader.

Assume you will blow your 1st and probably 2nd accounts for sure. Start with a small amount you can afford to lose.

Bienvenidos and buena suerte amigo. (Thats welcome and good luck for you non spanish speakers :grinning:)

1 Like

Hell yeah man, i will do that, thanks for the help

Abrazo y gracias.