Maghily the newbie

hi you all forex lover, im a newbie to this environment, im frm south africa and known as maghily. i got pulled to this environment because im a money lover and im not afraid to lose or take risk, as you all know falling is a lesson learned so you wont repeat that mistake again. lastly im here to learn become a real forex trader.

Welcome to the forum, Maghily … I hope you enjoy it.

You may possibly change your attitude, a little, about that, as you gain experience in learning about forex trading.

I’d hope so, really, because all the really [I][U]successful[/U][/I] forex traders I know tend to be [B][U]very[/U][/B] risk-averse and not so keen on losses (even though some small ones are inevitable).

It helps to make your mistakes on a demo account, before trading with real money. :wink:

Good luck!

well welcome and that’s the attitude and that’s called understanding how business is

Welcome maghily. Good to know that you have already made up your mind about not being disheartened after a loss. It is part of the process. The important thing is to learn something from your losses. I wish you all the best.