Hello from a Newbie

Hello to all my fellow traders. I am very new to this, I mean Kindergarten new!! I so want o learn this new skill so that I will be able to teach my children and we all can start to enjoy what life is really made of. If anyone can help me on understanding the charts and those “squiggley” lines on those charts. Lol!!! I am a very visual person and a hands on learner. So, as I learn I like to do. So, I hope this is the right platform for me to do that. Thanks again for welcoming me. Everyone have a wonderful day!!! :slight_smile:

Ohhhhh, I forgot to really introduce myself. Lol!!! I live in Florida, am a 8 year Army Veteran, I have 3 beautiful children and 4 gorgeous grandchildren. I am always striving to make their lives better and better everyday. I love to have fun and I plan to travel more these upcoming years. Thank you all for reading. Enjoy

Lovely story, welcome!

Hi fxdiva69 and welcome to the forum. You could check the Babypips School here, it’s quite good for beginners. Give yourself some time and patience because the matter is large but sure not so difficult. You can count on the members here as well. Good luck! :slight_smile: