Hello everyone

Hello everyone

I’ve been into trading for like a year now, lost over £1000 due to wrong signals and advice given by people, I’ve seen what trading can do for people’s lives and I just hope it has the same impact of myn. It will be very useful if people could help me or teach me some strategies that might be very helpful towards us being successful on here, any more info feel free to contact me.

Thank you
Blistic

Hi Blistic.
I hope your trading turns into a rewarding occupation.

You mention wrong signals from other people. Other people’s signals are always wrong. Not necessarily they indicate the wrong entry price or direction, but they’re not your own signals.

Sure, its good to understand how other people trade, and its healthy to listen to opinions that are contradictory to your own conclusions on a chart say, just to check your own rationale.

But you don’t eliminate risk by following what someone else says to do. You have simply off-loaded the risk to them and let them decide whether you are likely to win or lose, but the risk is till there, waiting to bite back.

There are fantastic free educational resources all over this site and the wider web. Learn everything you can, but with the aim of developing the simplest possible profitable strategy.

Good luck man! I wish you all the best with trading! Create your own signals and rise to the top!

I agree with the previous posts. Have in mind that not all the strategies and signals of other people could work for you. Take some time to expand your knowledge and improve your skills and you will see that you will not have the need to use other people’s signals because you will be able to create your own. In this forum you can find many useful threads for all kinds of questions. Make sure to check it.