Hi Traders!

Hello, I am from Europe and I first met this market 6 years ago. I found my courage to start trading 2 years ago but I lost my money few times due to the lack of experience. I was disappointed but never thought that I will not trade again. Learned from my mistakes and in the summer of 2016 I came back . Since then I managed to be overall profitable and I am very happy about this :smiley: . I hope I will also learn from this forum’s members and why not exchange ideas.

Best regards

Sad to hear that you have face loss issue at your begin stage but you have not learned then market and that is why you have lost money. Start with learning that will gain your knowledge and skills in your performance which can help you to earn money with Forex.

Hi Butter Kiss and thank you for your reply. Yes indeed it is sad learning by losing some money, but fortunately I managed to learn from those mistakes and learn more about the market. I already started making some money from Forex, so I think everything was constructive :slight_smile:

Well done Andrew89 for coming back. Almost everyone loses money in their early days of trading. But its just another business overhead - or the best trading education you can buy.

Thank you tommor! I also think I did the right thing by coming back with more experience and things learned. It is pretty hard in the beginning trading without help but I really believe I found the solution for this

Taking loss with learning mistake and developing mind with positive attitude towards trading is really hard for one but you did it and that is really great to hear.

You are obviously right because it is way easier to blame the market than learning from your mistakes. In my opinion this is why it is said that around 90% of the traders ly ose. Because they lose the account at first, think that this market is not for them or is something very bad and then just quit. I would be very curious to know how many of the traders who are now profitable lost money in the begining

hi,

Am new here, my name is Andreia. Baby Pips is a great platform for newbies. Thanks.