Frogger

hello everyone
my name is craig. i come from sunny scotland lol
im a carpenter to trade, unfortunatly had an accident at work, which left me unable to keep on working.
i started a binary account 5 weeks ago with little knowledge of forex trading.
somehow ive managed to keep my account intact,
i started to research online found some great sites and exceptional people willing to help complete novices like me gain an understaning of the markets today.
i saw people discussing babypips school online a few days ago, so i sneek a peek.
wow what a wonderfully insightful education system. so i’ll be studying as much as possible from now on.
i’d like to thank everyone involved in setting this school up.
keep up the great work guy’s n gal’s
your padwan
craig

Welcome Frogger, I hope things go better for you in the future.

A word of warning about binary options if that’s what you’ve been doing. The firms who provide these services are less regulated (if at all) than bona fide forex brokers and spreadbetting companies. They have a repuation for either making up prices to close out their clients’ positions at a loss, or of disappearing to South America with their deposits.

thanks for your feed back.
is there a safe list of forex brokers & spreadbetting companies?
what the difference between them?
i recently got a demo tradingview account to help study the market better?
also lets me draw resistance & support, fibonacci levels. which ive been having a go at.
i know alot of newbie questions
i would be greatful for your advice

Hi Frogger.

SB requires lower capital deposit and is tax-free. SB is not available in the US and many other countries. Whichever you use, and its hard to prove that one is definitely better/worse than the other, make sure the company is based in a highly regulated state, such as the UK (check their FSC registration). They should confirm they keep client’s funds separate from their own capital. Both approaches should offer instant online trading opportunity and at least some TA facilities.