'Allo 'Allo

Just introducing myself from mild UK. I’ve been demo trading for a few months now and still up for learning. Found this site and it seems packed with real people sharing real experience.

My demo’s were all loosing money, but after ‘re-discovering’ the value of education with some free courses, my trading turned around and is packing a profit. Now I’ve started trading with a cent account, almost like a step up from a demo account but with cents or pence instead of dollars or pounds. However I still intend on doing the pipsology course here.

What got me into Forex trading? Well, I’ve always farted around with investing on the stock markets, a few punts with derivatives here and there but never had much money to invest. So I never took it up seriously, though I always gave good advice to friends. Anyway, over here we just had a Brexit. Before the event, I told my missus that I should take a position just in case of the brexit… It is 50% chance anyway, even I could figure out the potential risk reward ratio is good! But no, I was too busy with so many other things… lo and behold!

The worst thing was people dear to me lost big chunks of their pensions and money saved over many years. I realised I could not let my future be blown in the winds by others. Hence here I am today, hoping, not so much to make money, but not to loose money! (and taking back control of my future from politicians, big business and egotistical bosses)

Anyway, Forex trading is a great way to hedge against risk… and hopefully make a few bob at the end of the day.

Hope everyone here had or has a great day!

Ooh, you’ve found a better UK than I have: mine is really cold. :8:

But welcome to the forum!

The sun was shining through the window this morning… I promise!