Hello from the UK ( I love babypips)

Hi everyone.

My name is Dempsey, Male, 25.

Im a huge fan of this website, and I have been studying FX religiously to ensure I can live the dream in years to come, like all of you here.

I have found a lot of content on the internet in regards to trading, a lot of it i believe is just a con and just want to extract money from me. Then you also find these people trying to sell you on there signals and screenshots of there accounts (which I guarantee are just demo accounts) also trying to take money off me.

When you arrive at babypips you can just tell by how the content is written that you guys are simply here to help and guide future traders to the land of consistent profitability, and all completely free. The babypips school is amazing and the content provided is great to get a good understanding of this business. The blogs are also so helpful to read and understand what traders are doing in the current market conditions, and all this for FREE.

I salute babypips and I feel happy to be a member of this site its absolutely fantastic.

Thanks guys!!!

Welcome Dempsey,
It sounds like you are on the right track and are being prudent in your approach to learning.
You will find many helpful, intelligent and interesting characters at Babypips.
“A motley crew of magnificence” so to speak. :slight_smile:
It’s a great place to begin…best of luck!

Hi Dempsey,

How nice of you to join us. I am from the UK too by the way, if you ever want to connect just send me a message. Take care.

Same here, as the quote goes, welcome to the…