I am Clavelyn! Newbie!

Hello everyone! I am Clavelyn residing in the State of Qatar. I started reading on babypips.com and reached fibonacci before realizing that I haven’t registered yet. I got interested in forex since two years back but was hesitant due to scams till I came across babypips.com which gave me hope in achieving my interest in forex. Forex, I believe, is one way to earn additional income. I am hoping I will become a forex master so I can impart to others and most especially to my daughter as early as possible. :slight_smile:

Welcome Clavelyn. Post whatever queries on stuff you’re not clear about, somebody will have a sensible answer.

One thing I would say for free, mainly for the benefit of your daughter, a life lesson I was not offered by my parents - whatever a job pays, get more: whatever money you think would give you a nice life, twice as much would be even better.

Following on from Tommor’s post…In regards to anything…don’t settle… life very rarely rewards those who just “settle” for something. And a life of regret does not make for a happy life.
On a more practical note…there are a lot of folks here who are armed with all kinds of useful information and more than willing to help. Welcome Clavelyn:)