Nickname: Hugin

Hi,
Hugin is one of the two crows daily reporting to Thor, the Supreme God in the old german saga. But there is no relation to my Forex business at all!
I live in Vienna, Austria, and I am a retired barrister, 70 years old. I always was interested in mathematics but really never in Forex or even trading by myself, but you know, never miss a chance and so I am trading since two and half years, some twelf month a simulation program and later a live program with Saxo Bank, a danish entity with a base in Germany, also known as “CFD-Trader”. They are serious and the trading platform is stable, clear and sophisticated. I have not had any complaint so far and the responses to any question are within minutes to an hour.
I learned by try-and error-system and one book by a german guy: “Faszination Forex” by Daniel Fehring,the internet was in fact my most helpful master and also because there I found babypips, and I am really happy about!
babypips is my main source of information, I use it daily and I revert frequently to babypips School to update my skills.
I trade three days a week: tues, wends, thurs, 07:00 to 08:00, 09:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 till 19:00 local time. My instruments are: EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY, USDSGD, AUDJPY and AUDUSD
Some times I put the tiger in the tank and I trade mexican peso or turkish lira, but the spreads are quite prohibitive!
Last but not least: I trade with a lever 1:3 rather in a comfort zone and more day and swing trading. I trade: Cowabunga (it really works best with GBPUSD!), Robopip (my favourite!!) and HLHB, Hucks Change to 4 hrs. plus ADX is convincing to me.
Well, it is sunday and we go to Il Trovatore in the Vienna Opera House, with Anna Netrebko, terrific!!!