Moeletsi Mjika

Hi Traders I am Moeletsi from South Africa in Bloemfontein, I am on forex for 15 months now but I still can not trade, I have already lost a chunk of my hard earned cash on training over and forex $20000 if not more.
Forex was marketed to me as a get rich quick scheme and since I was looking for one I fell on a trap.

When I trade on the demo things were not as the instructors and robot sellers told me, the were the opposite instead. But I began to fall in love with the markets and realized that they are so interesting and challenging and I am a person who enjoy new challenges in life. so I told myself that I am going to quit chasing after the money in forex and I said to myself I will start to learn it from scratch start with bare basics.

That’s when I came across babypis school of pipsology and found out that this what I have been missing and needed, I am enjoying the course and I am very patient. It is quite useful and helpful and it is for free.

I am hoping that at the end of the full course I will be standing the chance of being a profitable trader in a long run

Thank you babypips

Welcome to the forum. Moeletsi.

I think all of us here who are doing this for a living will tell you that it took us longer than that (much longer, in my case). In my opinion, it’s much better to spend a long time trading on demo, while continuing to learn, than trying to trade with real money until one has collated the results of at least 300 consecutive trades on demo without showing a net loss, and traded on demo for a minimum of 6 months, too.

I [U]strongly[/U] advise you to forget “robots” and automation, stay well away from “Metatrader 4”, and simplify your search for “information” by [I]ignoring anything said by anyone who’s selling or promoting anything at all[/I]: when you’re learning, and especially at the start, it’s [U]terribly[/U] difficult to distinguish between “information” and “misinformation”, but that’s a pretty good general guideline, which significantly improves your chances.