New to babypips, from the UK...hello fellow newbies:)

Hello fellow new traders, mentors and baby pips community.

My name is Nicholas, from London and I’m definitely new.

I’ve done loads of research, studying, trading (demo accounts only) and I’ve just started the baby pips school. Even thought most of this things I knew all ready(kindergarten and probably some of the others too) I realised there’s so much material out in the open that is never enough, so I’m starting again. All ready, baby pips has filled in some gaps, answered questions I had and cleared some points just by how it’s written and explained. It feels like when you read a book for the second or third time that you think to your self…“oh, now I get what you mean or…now I see this particular point differently”.

I’m looking at doing a full on 3 months course when work allows me this year, (I’m staying well clear from the 2 days cheap or free courses don’t mean to disrespect any one), but I can see how this is going to give me a good in depth start. (I also might have to go back to some basic math)

I’d love to get on chatting with fellow students and the like to expand ideas, share thoughts etc…trading becomes more profitable and fun in a community…not that I really know that any way:)

Cheers

Nicko

Hi Nick.
Who are you taking the 3 month course with?

Hey Carlos,

I’ll be taking the course with London Academy of Trading.

Sorry I took so long to reply, only realised I had a message:)

N