Hello From Upstate NY

Hey everybody, thought I’d take the time to say hello before I start diluting your threads haha. I’m a small business owner from Oswego Ny (lots of snow). I have been attempting to trade forex now for only three months. My previous trading experience has only been through brokers up until now. I looked at my yearly returns and thought “The economy is booming, my returns should be wayyy higher than this.” So I started looking into it myself. I have a natural pension for gambling, and I played poker for a living for many years. Which made forex very appealing to me. So after a quick google search I bought and read Anna Coulling’s Forex For Beginners. Of course after reading this I knew it all, and quickly blew throught $200 of a $500 account. Now I have been through the entire babypips school, and feel like I know so much more, and that at this point it really comes down to experience, trial and error. I am trading a demo account, and doing ok with some of my own trades, and copying and pasting some of the suggested trades from pipcrawler. I am itching to trade live again, but will stay on a demo until I have more experience. I think this site is an amazing resource. With all the medicine doctors out there selling systems for 5000 dollars this site truly is a diamond in the ruff. So thank you so much everybody!