Left BB in 2013 a failure & upset post-ICT; I'm back in 2017 consistently profitable

Hello everyone,

I started trading in 2008, probably for many of the same reasons every other person begins this endeavour. Like all other traders, I went through my own unique set of trials and tribulations, failures and inconsistent trading results. In the process, I “donated” a considerable amount of hard earned money to the market. Growing up poor, I dreamt of obtaining wealth, not being worse-off. I found and followed many “gurus” in my journey; all except for two I eventually found to be a fraud, or at least, misrepresented what their results truly were.

I joined Babybips in 2011 (under a profile name which I cannot recall) still an inconsistent trader, bright-eyed and looking for a guru I can follow, who can show me the way. I was putting many hours into trading, without anything positive to show for it. I found the InnerCircleTrader here and began following him, albeit with a healthy dose of scepticism. When ICT posted his myfxbook, and one thing lead to another resulting in him leaving myfxbook, I personally felt there was no real person out there to trust, that Forex may indeed be a rigged, fraudulent endeavour - and left Babybips in 2013 with no intention to ever come back.

I was wrong.

I licked my wounds and got back up, eventually. I faced “many truths” in trading Forex, which laid the ground work for a proper learning experience. I did not pay anyone, I believed in myself, and though almost gave up many times, I eventually started to see the market differently. I finally started seeing consistent trading results in late 2015; I did not need to constantly look at what my positions were doing, I no longer felt fear towards trading.

I come back to Babypips today, a consistently profitable trader. My goal here is two-fold. Firstly, to help those humble individuals who strive to become profitable traders, and are willing to put in the effort and sacrifice to get there. My intention is to help point you in the right direction, and shorten your learning curve; not to hold your hand the whole way, and personally tutor YOU. If you’re not willing to help yourself, neither am I. Secondly, no one does anything for nothing in return; what I want in return is respect for what I intend to undertake here, and wherever it may go.

I will start a thread under “Show me the Money!” and edit this post later to add that link. I will start slow, and see where this goes. If there’s no interest &/or it becomes a waste of time, I will stop posting. If interest grows faster than I can respond to people, than I want you to be patient; remember, I don’t need to share my money-making machine with you, it cost be a tremendous amount of sacrifice to get here.

Thread started: Price Action Reversal System - Live trades with myfxbook verification

Without further ado, you’re first lesson: “Proof is in the pudding”: Is your favourite “guru” making grandiose claims, without proof? Proof in Forex to me comes in two forms: 1) A trusted third party that tracks your trades, such as myfxbook, or 2) Making Live market calls, with EXACT entry, TP, SL levels, and any adjustment you make to these. If your guru does not do any of these, ask yourself honestly, if you should be following them.

So let me lead by example:

Here is a screenshot of my myfxbook account; you can find it under “MysticFX”. I cannot add the link as I need to have 5 posts first, but you can find it by searching “MystiFX” on myfxbook.com.

Thank you, and have a good day.

MM