Learning about Forex

Hi my name is Haris, 20 and Im a student form Malaysia. All i want is to completely understand and learn what forex is all about, and this website is a perfect platform. My knowlege about forex is close to zero, so im really hoping someone could advise me wether going into Forex is still too early at this age because as of now I am just really interested in learning.

I better suggest going to babypips school for learning forex in details. You can also ask your questions directly in forums but most of the newbie trader’s questions are already answered here so better check those before asking any question again.

Hi, My name is Erchard. I’m an IT Help desk from the Philippines. I learned about this site from a friend. I have so many questions to ask. That’s why I enrolled right away to the school of pipsology - currently at middle school. I hope you guys can help me understand how Forex works.

Hello everyone, I’m for sure not from Malaysia but I stayed for some years in sarawak. Just want to know the system when a new person like me wanna know more about forex in malaysia. Are there any futures companies or broker legal in malaysia?