Just another newbie trader

Hi all,

Just another newbie trader here with great ambitions… and a not so great bank account.

I know trading isn’t a get rich quick scheme, takes lots of time and dedication, control over emotions and most importantly, discipline. I will be humbled. I will be proven wrong many times over. I’m glad I’ve already accepted that all now.

A bit about me: 24, Male, South Africa, part-time IT technician, full-time self-taught student, I love learning about everything that can add value to something in some way.

I look forward to meeting more traders from all over the globe!

Cheers

Hie, welcome to forum. So you want to learn forex, let me tell you first that it is not going to be easy to survive this work, here you have to manage yourself first then only you can work.

Hello and welcome to the forum. It’s good to hear that you love learning new things as it would be required a lot in forex trading. As you yourself know what all things need to be kept in mind, so just start learning the basic concepts and how does market work. I hope you will start trading well in near future.

As you already know about the loopholes where most traders lack, so the first and foremost thing which you need to concentrate upon is learning front. Gain as much knowledge as you can, regarding forex trading. Babypips School is the right place to start gaining knowledge.